It’s hard to find the right SAAS company.
There are so many different companies out there, and it can be tough to know which one is best for your needs.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 SAAS providers in North America based on their customer satisfaction ratings, number of customers, and other factors. Check them out below!
1) Salesforce – The world leader in CRM solutions with over 150k customers worldwide.
2) Zoho – A leading provider of business software that includes CRM, ERP & HRMS systems for small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
3) Microsoft 365 Business – The complete productivity suite that helps small businesses get things done from anywhere.
4) ProtonMail – Secure encrypted email from the developers of ProtonVPN.
5) Adobe Sign – The easiest way to sign documents and collect signatures online, trusted by over 3 million users worldwide.
6) RelateIQ – A relationship intelligence platform for sales teams.
7) Zendesk Guide: Providing customer service software with a range of tools including Helpdesk, Support & Knowledge base systems.
8) SugarCRM: An open-source CRM system used by over 2 million people worldwide.
9) MonetizeMore: Turn anonymous website visitors into customers using personalized web-based dynamic remarketing campaigns across Google Adwords.
10) Gusto: Payroll, benefits and HR for small businesses – everything you need to run a happy and productive team.